2015-04-28

Another year has passed and what have I learned?


A couple of photos from last week.

I was looking through my old pictures from last year's april-may and I felt so weird. Thinking back on my life a year ago, is neither pleasant nor difficult. It just is. A year ago my life was nothing like it is today, nothing is the same. But at the same time nothing has changed. 

Hindsight is 20/20. A saying that describes what's going on in my mind perfectly. I often imagine going back in time (in my own life) and changing everything. But I guess it's so easy to say that now  when I know what the right decision is, but I made the decision to the best of my ability at the time and that has to be enough.

But if I did go back and change my life nothing would be the same, not anybody around me, I wouldn't be the same person, even the world wouldn't look the same. And there are loads of things that I would never ever want to change. 

Life is what you make it. 

Hope you are well.

Love, Filippa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla