2015-04-15

DIY - Personal calender

Hey!
I thought I'd show you what I did to my calendar to make it more personal. You can see the before picture of the calendar right below here:









 First I made a couple of collages on pictures that I wanted to use. Some of them are my own and some of them are from weheartit.com


I cut out all the pictures...


..and arranged them to fit onto the calendar.
Then I put glue on one side of the calendar at a time. After that I stuck the pictures onto it. Another alternative would be to apply the glue directly on to the pictures.






















And the final result! I really love my calendar after the makeover, I love taking it out of my bag on a boring school day. I get so motivated and happy from all the pictures.

Do you like posts like these?

Love, Filippa

2 kommentarer:

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla