2015-04-13

Let me take a selfie and do my homework

 I'm quite and avid selfie taker but since I don't post my selfies anywhere special I thought I'd show all my lovely readers.

It's almost embarrassing how many photos I have of myself on my phone.

What's even more embarrassing is how many photos there are of me on other people's phones. It's become a habit of mine to reach for everybody's phones and take pictures of myself on them.

Does that make me vain? I don't know, probably.

My day hasn't been the best. My leather jacket was stolen today so I had to go home without one. Luckily my mom picked me up so I didn't have to be cold for too long.


Right now I've done all my homework. It's really weird how much time of your day is needed for homework. I remember in third and fourth grade I never did my homework. The same pattern followed in fifth and sixth grade.

But by seventh grade I was a good girl who always did her homework, and by now it's become such a habit to always do my homework, maybe not straight away but I can't even imagine going to a class with my homework undone. I think it has to do with us (in my school) never really receiving too much assessment in elementary school.

But by seventh grade I felt that homework was essential for me ever having an ambitious future career. What I didn't know was how small of an impact those grades would have on my future and how they were really not important at all.

Was that time wasted? No I don't think so, I probably wouldn't have done anything worthwhile anyway.

Love, Filippa



3 kommentarer:

  1. No, no, no! Don't ever feel weird or self-centered for taking selfies. Bless that face of yours. take 100 selfies each day, from every angle possible ♥ You know what people did back then in ancient Rome? They had themselves being build as fucking statues. STATUES, okay? Take those selfies. take them all. ♥♥♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh thank you so much, I saw your blog and it was really nice and you're a great photographer! Thank you for taking the time to comment! ♥ ♥ ♥

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Anytime, you sweet human being ♥

      Radera

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla