2015-04-18

Saturday breakfast in bed



My breakfast. Which I did eat in bed, I just took the pictures outside ;)

Hey!
Today I woke up at about 7am even though it's Saturday. I wish I could have slept in for a bit longer but It's getting bright very early nowadays so I can't fall back asleep when I wake up. I got all my filming and editing done for tomorrow's video, so tune in tomorrow on my blog and I'll have posted it. 

I'm getting ready now to go spend the night at a friend's house so I'll talk to you guys later.

Love, Filippa

1 kommentar:

  1. It says "Sunday breakfast in bed", but your pictures are taken outside. Maybe you cuddled up outside and enjoyed your breakfast there? Anyway, those are some pretty pictures. I'm hungry now.

    SvaraRadera

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla