2015-05-07

Blog reading and stress

Why do people read blogs? Either it's to get information on a specific subject that the blog in questions will answer or that they are nosey. I think a lot of people like to read blogs since you get a lot of information about people without them telling you and without them finding out you know. 

I have a lot to do so of course I'm procrastinating, writing a blog post and reading lots of blogs, because I'm nosey. 

Here's a very describing image of my mood right now. Grey. The color gray is an unemotional color. It is detached, neutral, impartial and indecisive - the fence sitter. [source] Anyway I need to get back to all the essays I'm drowning in, ttyl.

Love, Filippa

Pretty unnecessary blog post. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla