2015-06-03

Taco (salad) tuesday! (It's actually wednesday but who's keeping track?)





hello everybody!

One of the great things I've been able to experience recently is a sense of freedom in my own home. Now that my summer break is in full swing I have a lot of free time for about a month until my summer job starts. But even better than that is that everybody else in my family is working! So I have the house to myself most days. Since I'm one of those people that actually likes solitude and I enjoy the company of myself (I love being with people as well) this is really great!

One of the many things I'm enjoying is being the boss of what I cook for myself. For example I ate a taco salad today! It was delicious and It's really easy to make, you just get whatever you usually put on a taco and eat that instead!

Love, Filippa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla