2015-06-28

WARNING! Long post

Where do I even begin? Lots of things have happened! I haven't blogged for soon to be two weeks?? I'm failing at this... Anyway, I thought I'd update you with what's new in my life.

This is from last week's Tuesday and Wednesday I believe. I went out to eat a lot, hung out at Ella's house and the sunset picture is from when I drove home from there.


Then I slept at Ella's house for two days, with two sets of different people. These pics are from the second day*, which also happened to be Midsummer.




We went out and took a lot of pictures, danced like maniacs and had loads of fun.





Then I had time to catch up with this beauty, have a birthday part for my relatives before I had to get packing. The selfie is portraying my feelings of dread to take the train all by myself for the first time. But it was a lot of fun, and you can see me watching the newest episode of Pretty Little Liars.



In Helsinki I had such a good time! Shopping, eating, going to the movies, just hanging out! I didn't actually take a lot of photos, so this can't give an accurate picture of how much fun we had.

Then I took the train to Tampere to see my other friends! Oh and on the picture in the left, corner you can see me, Inka (whom I visited in Helsinki) and Veera (Tampere), that picture is a year old. On the snapchat selfie, right next to them, you can see me and Sara from her birthday party which was this Friday. I met all of these lovely people on my language trip a year ago!


After one fun night in Tampere I got on the train back home. On the upper picture, is the view from the car, driving back to Sara's apartment, where I got two hours of sleep before I had to wake up.

Then today I started filming a new video! This will be a haul, but I don't know when I'll post it, my summer job starts tomorrow so I'll have to see how much time I have!

Love, Filippa

* I didn't have any pics (that I could publish) from the first day, so you'll have to imagine them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla